Winsor & Newton Winton Oil Colour Ivory Black Series 1 200 ml 1437331
• Colour - Ivory Black (331); Colour Series - 1; Pigment(s) - PBk9; Permanence Rating - AA - Extremely Permanent; Opacity - Opaque; Lightfastness - I (Excellent); Colour Vehicle Oil - Linseed Oil
• Quality, affordable and moderately priced pigments with good covering power and tinting strength; Uniform Consistency; Offers excellent retention of brush or palette knife strokes; The surface sheen may differ from colour to colour; Spectrum of 47 colours in WOC range
• Transparency and Opacity varies based on pigments used; formulated for amateur artists and more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of colour within moderate cost limits
• All 47 colours are classified as permanent for artists use, which aids the longevity of paintings; All colours will become touch dry in thin films in 2-12 days
• Economical traditional fine oil colour made in France; Conforms to ASTM D4236; Ivory black is a stable all-round black colour with brown undertones and excellent tinting powers. Its name stems from the traditional method for obtaining it: roasting elephant tusks.