Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Titanium White 500 ml 2150644
• Colour - Titanium White (644); Colour Series - 1; Pigment(s) - PW6; Permanence Rating - AA - Extremely Permanent; Opacity - Opaque; Lightfastness - I (Excellent)
High Pigment levels; Even, Satin Finish; Range offers a wide spectrum of pigment characteristics to choose from as well as excellent brilliance of color, strong brush stroke retention, clean colour mixing, satin finish and high permanence; All Galeria acrylic colours are rated AA or A (except Opera Rose) recommended as Permanent for artists' use'
• Drying time varies from 10-20 minutes, thicker films can take an hour or more; Once dry acrylics are permanent and weather-resistant making these paints an excellent choice for murals and outdoor sculptures; Can be used on widest variety of surfaces including paper, canvas, leather, fabric, hardboard, wood, brick, plaster, etc
• Perfect for Art & Design students and budgeting artists, Artists preferring soft body acrylics; Economical for backgrounds and large-scale works; Vibrant colours at affordable prices; Easy Dilution makes it suitable for a wide variety of techniques including stencilling, collage, sponging, airbrushing and more
• Size: 7.5 cm (w) x 15.4 cm (l) x 7.5 cm (h) • Weight: 0.725 kg
• Made in France; Conforms to ASTM D4236; Titanium White is a clean white pigment. It is the most opaque white pigment and is considered a standard strong white colour